3rd Annual Children’s Book Drive
The Twin County United Way will be collecting new and gently used books for the Lewiston Library Summer Reading Program and children in our community.
Donation locations will be all over the Valley including the Twin County United WayÂ’s office. Books may be collected during April 24th-28th.
Why: Focus on educating community members about the dire issues associated with summer learning loss for low-income children and provide community members with an opportunity to become part of the solution by donating a new or gently-used childrenÂ’s book.
How: The United Way Week of Action Book drive provides a real, tangible solution to those who are eager to make a difference in the lives of low-income children in our community.
Where:Â Donation locations are all around the Lewis-Clark Valley! Below is a list of participating businesses in our community:
- Twin County United Way: 2207 E. Main St., Lewiston
- Washington Trust Bank:Â 102 Thain Rd D, Lewiston
- Lewiston City Library:Â 411 D St, Lewiston
- Kodiak Coffee Company:Â 1702 21st St #114, Lewiston
- Asotin County PUD:Â 1500 Scenic Way, Clarkston
- Troy Insurance Agency:Â 1822 18th Ave, Lewiston
- Stifel:Â 301 D St c, Lewiston
- Lewis Clark Credit Union: 162617th St., Lewiston
- Lewis Clark Valley Chamber of Commerce: 502 Bridge St., Lewiston
- Express Employment: 624 Bryden Ave., Lewiston
- P1FCU: All locations in Lewiston & Clarkston
- And Books Too: 918 6th St., Clarkston
Would you like your business to be a location for collection?Â Call the Twin County United Way (208) 743-6594!