Refund Policy


For donations made using the Twin County United Way website (  If you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to Twin County United Way, we will honor your request for a refund made within 15 days of your donation.

To request a refund, call (208) 743-6594.

Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.

Privacy Policy

The Internal Revenue Service recognizes Twin County United Way  as a Section 501(c)(3) public charity. Gifts to Twin County United Way are tax deductible in the U.S.A. Our Federal Tax ID # is 82-0261086.No goods or services were forwarded or offered in exchange for this contribution.